Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Service keeps getting weeker.
wcallah04

I have an iPhone 4 with really crappy service, it started out really good but over the past 4 days it has gotten to the point where i drop calls left and right in places i have never had a single problem, i also used to have steady 3G and now even that has gotten very spotty. i have tried *228 multiple times without any change. I live and mostly use my phone in Bradford PA. Anyone else having similar problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service keeps getting weeker.
Z4driver

I have been having that problem, so have the rest of my family.  My daughter & I sent a plain text to her son & it finally went through an hour & half later.  The service has been very bad since summer.  I have 1 stinkin bar, dropped calls ALL the time.  My service is up in February, I may change to AT&T.  My brother & his family all have AT&T.  When he visits he has 4-5 bars & I have 1, plus they have more 4G while we have 3G.  I have called Verizon & complained several times, they sent me a text at 7 AM saying "they resolved my problem".  Needless to say, I STILL  ONLY HAVE 1 BAR!!!!!!!  Forgot to say, I stopped in Verizon store to ask them about a Samsung Gallaxy lll note & asked "what if I don't have service with that phone"  she said I could return it for a PRICE!!!!!

0 Likes