Ship date the 21st!?!?!?
wadefan91

So I pre -ordered at 3 am last night, and recieved my e-mail confirmation at 3:29, I was done by about 3:10. When I check the status of my order, it now says expected ship date of 10/21. If this is the case I will definitely cancel my order and go thru Apple. It's ridiculous that I ordered my phone 10 Minutes after it began and it showed a ship date of the 14th all day. I even called and the guy said on my account that it is showing a delivery for the 14th. that was about 5 hors ago, now it's been pushed back a week? unacceptable.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ship date the 21st!?!?!?
wademvp91

Well this is weird. When I try and just fake order a new phone, it still says that all preorders for the day are going to deliver by the 14th....

0 Likes
druminsk

The same thing happened to me and my sister! I preordered right away at 3 am and my sister didn't preorder until 12 pm and we are both getting the same day. It is absolutely unacceptable....I hope it's a mistake or that they can fix it somehow.

0 Likes
thedj2011

I checked mine and have the same ship date. The confirmation email says it will be here on the 14th. I am not sure why the ship date would be a week out - Apple is shipping on the 14th.

0 Likes
wadefan91
Just spoke to a verizon rep an was told this is NOT a mistake. Those of us with the 21st will recieve the phones on or around the 21st according to the rep. This is absolutely unacceptable when their website stated will be delivered by 10/14. I preprdered at 3 am for this. I'm cancelling and going to Apple
0 Likes
jtholmes1
I preordered mine at 3:10AM. Everything went through smoothly and when I checked my preorder status it said 10/14 and stayed like that up until sometime early this afternoon. As of now it has changed to 10/21. What gives?!?! I think no matter what they say on the phone I will cancel and order through Apple.
0 Likes
aigvccbruce

Well, I never received anything but the confirmation order # after checkout was complete. I too placed my order at 3:05-10 AM. EST.

No email confirmation as of 8 PM EST.

If the 21st is true - I will cancel and go to Apple and perhaps Sprint. Been a longtime Verizon customer but if I got up at 2:30 AM to order with a 14th delivery and find out its not true - I'm out by Monday afternoon.

0 Likes
Evanrs44

This is ridiculous. If your order number is based on the order of which the phone was purchase (Isn't that what an order number means?) then something went horribly wrong. I am in the 4,000 range. Surely they had more than 4,000 phones ready to be shipped by 10/14. 

0 Likes
wadefan91
I was 4,093. I called again and will get a call back sunday with a "confirmed" date of either the 14th or 21st. Not happy
0 Likes
thedj2011

I called and talked to a rep and she was "shocked" that the ship date was the 21st considering I was on of the first to pre-order. I told her to cancel the order and she understood why I was canceling.

I did my pre-order through Apple and it is slated to be shipped here on the 14th.

0 Likes