Re: Shipment confirmations?
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

jreilly37 wrote:

I ordered through Apple and it still says preparing for shipment. I checked the UPS website and did Track by Reference. I used my billing phone number as the reference number and it shows my phone left Shenzen China this morning and Scheduled delivery date Oct 14th.

What format did you use to enter your phone number?  Did you fill in any of the other fields?

0 Likes
jreilly37

I used xxxxxxxxxx. No spaces or dashes. I also noticed in the reference numbers list on the UPS site that my Order number was there too along with my phone number that is attached to my Apple Order so that might be able to be used too.  I also filled in my Country and Zip Code. My phone has arrived in Hong Kong since my last post:

0 Likes
IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1
Anyone getting this for order status?

Order Number: 14xxxxx
Tracking Number:

Courier :
Ship Date:
0 Likes
Gasmeister

+1

0 Likes
swccfifty

Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11.

That is what my email says, but the rep said they wont leave the warehouse till the 14th.... and not delivered until the next week, anyone else having issues?

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

swccfifty wrote:

Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11.

That is what my email says, but the rep said they wont leave the warehouse till the 14th.... and not delivered until the next week, anyone else having issues?

No, you're the only one.

0 Likes
ronmac3

Got my UPS tracking at 0536 EST for black 16g. 

0 Likes
htcj07

I still haven't received my email for the shipment going out, but Verizon processed payment mid-day yesterday. The confirmation page indicates RECEIPT on the 14th, not shipment like it used to but still no carrier or tracking info as I would like to see there to track it's exact location. I ordered the black 32gb one and got the confirmation email at 3:19 am MST on 10/7. Past experience with Verizon has allowed me to not be too worried that receipt will not be on the 14th, but then I have never pre-ordered for this major of a launch before.

0 Likes
KDUB1

Still nothing on tracking number for me.  Hopefully that will be done today sometime.  I was going to ask who the shipping carrier would be but looks like UPS will be the shipper.  Good news!! 

0 Likes
tomfplee

Just received my tracking information at 5:32 AM EST. 32GB Black.

0 Likes