Re: Shipping address invalid?
juleshere

I tried forever with IE and kept getting the shipping address error. When I switched to Safari it went through. Still not confirmation email but I do have an order number.

0 Likes
wvangler

Did the same thing shipped to to where I work and left it as residence and changed my service address to that to get it to FINALLy work.

0 Likes
littlebrother

This is maddening!  I was up until all hours of the night to order, and the system failed!  I called VZW today and they know there is a problem and are trying to fix it.  They gave me no estimate as to when it will be solved.  Sucks.

0 Likes
cri

At 3am I received the 'invalid shipping address' error no matter what address I entered, on a pc with IE 8.  This morning I tried it on a pc with IE 7, and it went through fine.  Maddening, for sure.

0 Likes
tecbiznet

Try making your contact phone number different to your cell phone number

0 Likes
Not applicable

Why are you responding to a 26 month old post? I'm sure whatever issue they had was solved a LONG time ago.

0 Likes
Lithium2021

What made you so sure? This is 09/15/2021, and I met the same infamous error and I can't finish the checkout process. What other aspects of life have you been so sure about? Rethink your life.

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes