Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ships by date. iPhone 4s
CynthiaW-1007
The date that the phone is to ship by exact or are the IPhones 4s being shipped before the date. I bought my new IPhones at a store on October 20th and the store associate informed me the phoines would be shipped by 11/04/11. As of today I have not received an email on a conformation or a date I would expect delivey. Can anyone pass on some specifics???
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ships by date. iPhone 4s
kaebfly
Leader

If you have not received a confirmation email I would call CS or visit the store that the order was placed and check in the status. As far as when you can expect it (assuming that all is well with the order) it depends on the availability. If nothing occurs to push the date back then you may get your device before the "ship by date" or after...just depends on when it's shipped. There is a list that some VZW reps have posted on other threads that give people that ordered on certain dates a timeframe to expect shipping of their device, but the dates might not be guaranteed. I know this isn't a clear cut answer...truth is there really isn't a clear answer.

0 Likes