Signal booster needed?
reubenjames

I moved and cannot get a signal at my more remote location.  I cannot receive or send out phone calls, it registers phone call failed.  I do however receive text messages and email.  I have a strong WIFI signal but my Verizon service is not working.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal booster needed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reubenjames,

Lets get your service working in your new home! I would like to check the area you're now residing in to see what kind of expected coverage you have. Would you mind providing me with your zip code please?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
reubenjames

The zip code is 34771.

Dia Dhuit!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reubenjames,

Thank you for providing us your zipcode. I would love to make sure we provide you with accurate coverage information in regards to your new location. Please follow me and private message me so I can access your account to address your service issues fully. I look forward to hearing from you!

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
jtorrez

The last time I called verizon asking the same question this is what the operator gave me #228 to refresh the phone and get better signal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your input, jtorrez. I just wanted to clarify a couple of things.

If you have a 3G device, you would actually dial *228 option 2 to update the preferred roaming list (PRL). If you have a 4G device, you would power the phone off, remove/reinsert the SIM card and power the phone on again. This will also update the PRL since *228 will not work with 4G devices.

I hope that helps!

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes