Siri not working on 4Gs
seacliff

It's now been four days plus. Up until then, Siri was working perfectly. Now I'm consistently told how sorry she is and that I should try again later.

Worst of all, three people at work have AT&T phones...and their Siri rocks.

AT&T!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Siri not working on 4Gs
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello seacliff, 

Siri is an awesome tool and I would hate it if it didn't work for me. There is a simple fix this. Check data connection by going to settings > general and disable Siri. Press the Home key to return back home. Hold power key and slide to power the phone off. Power the phone back on and go back to settings > general and enable Siri. TEST. If it still has issues then Settings> Reset> Reset Network Settings.

For additional assistance, follow the link  below to Apple Support:

Apple Support

Thank you, 

0 Likes
amc_1989

This is not a 4G discussion it's a 3G discussion. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

amc_1989 wrote:

This is not a 4G discussion it's a 3G discussion. 

Pretty sure it was a simple mistake since the OP never actually discussed 4G or 3G data. Their issue is with Siri not working...that has nothing to do with 3G or 4G....since there isn't an iPhone that is 4G which would mean there isn't a 4G device that uses the current Apple Siri to date.

0 Likes
uncharted3

I know it's about siri, but it should be in the iPhone 4s disscussion. It's not a 4G phone. I am just saying and thought I would help them out so they can get more answers. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

uncharted3 wrote:

I know it's about siri, but it should be in the iPhone 4s disscussion. It's not a 4G phone. I am just saying and thought I would help them out so they can get more answers. 

It IS in the iPhone 4s discussion...so the thread is exactly where it should be. Unless it was moved from a different spot...btw...how many user names do you have on here? If you are the person that posted before you're responding with a different user name that also happens to have just been created...doesn't really bother me, but not sure why you would respond from more than one user name...

0 Likes
amc_1989

They moved it so now it's in the right place. I have problems logging in and had to make another account, but still have problems for now and will use both here and there. I am not scamming Verizon if that is what people think. When I push forget password it doesn't work half of the time for me anyways. Even though I know the password.

0 Likes
amc_1989

By the way you already know that it was moved cause you replied right before they moved it.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

amc_1989 wrote:

By the way you already know that it was moved cause you replied right before they moved it.

No, each time I replied it was in the same place. I have never posted in any other forum than the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s forums because prior to owning the iPhone I had not visited the VZW forums. The only way you would see a post from me in another forum would be because that thread originated in one of these places and was moved afterwards. Unlike some people, I don't go to forums that I don't actually use the device or service (or in the case of the 4s, the same iOS) because I can't offer any assistance on anything I don't have some sort of on hands knowledge about. I don't have a 4G device and I don't keep up with 4G in my area because I don't actually use it.

0 Likes