Someone PLEASE post the 4S GSM unlocking procedure
VZC

I've been on the phone for hours with global support.  Everyone says something different.  1 person said I need iTunes.  I didn't have iTunes so I hung up to download and install it.  I call back after and no one know what that person was talking about.  This person also told me if the unlocked worked I wouldn't see the Verizon logo in the top left anymore, I still see it on mine

So can someone PLEASE post the procedure and tell me if there is a way I can verify the unlock worked when I'm still in the US.  Am I supposed to see ANYTHING when I insert a SIM from another country?  Because I'm not seeing anything

Oh also, after the unlock works.  How do I switch it from CDMA to GSM only mode so I don't end up roaming on CDMA when I'm overseas

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Someone PLEASE post the 4S GSM unlocking procedure
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

As of right now it is the post directly above this one, which will change when I click post.  Please look a little closer before starting a new thread for something that has been thoroughly covered.  Thanks and good luck.

0 Likes
VZC

What has been thoroughly covered?  Most of my questions are not answered in that topic

0 Likes
denzilkhine
Enthusiast - Level 3

Look for this post.. 

Verizon iPhone 4S SIM UNLOCK Tutorial 

Explains everything. 

0 Likes