Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Speck Candyshell info
swak37

Just wanted to let everyone know that I tried on one of the ones made for AT&T iPhone 4 and it works great.  It does cover a super teeny tiny bit (you can still see the curve)of the switch but the switch still moves and functions just as it should.  I know quite a few people were looking at getting them but every time some posts a question about them one specific poster just slams the fact that they won't work, seems he only ever posts negative comments and thinks he knows everything.  So, I just wanted to let everyone know the true story, there are quite a few listed reasonably on e bay!  I ordered one before I even ordered my phone from Apple and it still hasn't arrived, it seems they have slow shipping when it comes to accessories.................I wish it would hurry especially now that I know it will work perfect!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Speck Candyshell info
john5481
Novice

Speck has confirmed that they do not fit. The new ones will be here by March 1st. 

0 Likes
swak37

Well i'm confirming that they do fit and everything works fine!   Kinda funny you say they will be here March 1st when Speck won't confirm a date over the phone or thru e-mail.  Gotta wonder where you get all this information, you seem to know everything about Apple, Speck and so many others.  

Just so you know Speck states "they were made for the AT&T version but they may fit you will need to decide for yourself".  Maybe you should go and buy one and try it then make a comment before you continue to spread your negativity around.

0 Likes
Kyllle
Novice

yeah i emailed them a few days ago asking about a candyshell that would fit verizon iphones and they said check back in a month. I hope they do release one on march 1, because my upgrade is march 5 and I don't want to wait 2-3 weeks before getting a case.

0 Likes
Trekkie2063

I realize this is an old post but.......

So.....the "AT&T versions" DO work perfectly with the Verizon version and thus the 4S as well?  And the only "issue" is the vibrate switch is a little off-center like on the Otterbox cases?

0 Likes