Switching from Galaxy S III to iPhone4S
gritzildino

My Grandma has a Galaxy S III. Me and everyone else in the family has iPhone4S. I offered Grandma I would trade her my iPhone for her samsung and I would just buy a new iPhone.. this way everyone has apple in the Fam. But then someone said that the galaxy sim does not fit in the iPhone… I forgot these things even have sim cards… Can you switch phones? (We are all on Verizon BTW)

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Switching from Galaxy S III to iPhone4S
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can switch the devices through your account owner MyVerizon account online. The voicemail on your grandmother's line will have to be setup again. If she has an saved voicemails they will be lost if you don't back them up through a third party solution.

She will be going back to a 3G only smartphone device. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a 4G LTE phone.

If you activate the S3 on your line, you will need a new 4G LTE SIM card and you will also have to setup your voicemail again. Any voicemails saved with the iPhone will be lost as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes