Syncing Music
mlavelle

My iPhone was syncing music fine until one day, my phone spontaneously deleted all of my music except for the last four things I listened to.  When I tried to sync it to put the rest of my music back on, iTunes says it has synced but nothing changes on my phone.  I have gone into iTunes and told it what music I want on it since I have more than what my phone will hold but it makes no difference.  When I click "sync" it acts like it is doing something and even says the music is on the device in the memory bar at the bottom of the computer screen but still, there is no music on my phone except for those last four albums I listened to before all of this started.  Has anyone had a similar problem and if so, how did you fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Syncing Music
99mustang232

Never had that problem before, but what happens when you try to drag and drop the music onto the device in iTunes? 

0 Likes
Re: Syncing Music
denile

This sounds like a unique problem.  You might try and reset your IPhone before your try a syncing session.  Hold the top right button down until you see the "red arrow-slide to power off" and slide to off.  You will see a round wheel like icon spinning then your device will shut off.  Wait for a few minutes, then hold the top right button down again until the "apple" comes on the screen and wait for it to power up.  This procedure has cleared many issues.

0 Likes