TO anyone having activation issues
tac22

I've been having activation issues and have been on the phone for an hour,

they were getting an odd unkown error

they finally figured out it was becuase i had a bunch of blocks on my account because i use to be on a dumb phone and didn't want to get charged for accidently opening up the browser and such

so i figured i post here just incase it might help some people save some time

i'm sure that this won't be everyones solution

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: TO anyone having activation issues
upnorth
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for tip. I also have lots of blocks on my dumb phone. I can take them off while I wait for UPS.

0 Likes
MedicSteve09
I had problems with activating this morning. Here is what I did:

Logged into my verizon Acct, there was a link toward the bottom that said "Activate" or "Activate Phone". I clicked that, went through the subsequent pages Stating I was replacing my droid with an iPhone and to activate it on my Acct. Afterwards I did the *228 and voila, it Activated

I know I shouldve been able to JUST use iTunes but the iPhone kept repeating that it couldn't activate so I went through the process like I would any other vzw phone and that worked so I'm happy
0 Likes
tac22

the problem i had was it wouldn't activate through itunes, *228, or the verizonwirless.com/renew. and i was on the phone for an hour an she tried a ton of things, and it wasn't till she took off the blocks then it immediately worked

0 Likes
Setterbg

who where you on the phone with verizon or apple?

0 Likes