Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texts between iPhone 4S on same account not sending or receiving
cox1228

My husband and I both just got new iPhone 4S devices and we are not having trouble texting anyone else - but each other.  I checked Call Block and see that you can't block phone numbers from the same account.  His number is primary and my number is an additional line in our account.  I have my phone set to send as SMS when iMessage is not available, but my iMessages and SMS texts yesterday were not getting to him.  Most of the time, mine get to him, but then when he replies, I do not get his replies.  I think it's his phone, he thinks it's mine.  HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts between iPhone 4S on same account not sending or receiving
kaebfly
Leader

Are his settings correct also? Try the usual (reset/restart/restore or calling *228 and choosing option 2) to see if that helps. You might have to contact VZW tech support to make sure there isn't something on their end that needs to be taken care of. Also, if you know anyone else with an iPhone or iPod touch that uses iMessage you can try messaging them to see if any issues occur,

0 Likes
Re: Texts between iPhone 4S on same account not sending or receiving
droidcharge1996

I've been expierencing a similar issue where I can't receive picture messages from my uncle's ATT iPhone 4. But when my cousin sends a pic to my Verizon iPhone 4S from his Verizon iPhone 4S it works flawlessly. Any suggestions on whats wrong? Thanks.

0 Likes