Texts not working while on phone
Monogram_mom

For about a year now I have been having an issue with my iphone 4 sending duplicate texts.  If I am on the phone, I can send my daughter a text that she never receives while another friend will receive an old text from me again.  I have tried with iMessage off,on- you name it. I have reset to factory settings. I have talked to highest tech support and been removed and re-added  to network. I have had a trouble ticket to no avail.  I have had 3 iPhone devices in the year blaming the equipment- even I can't be that unlucky that all 3 were bad. I went so far tonight as to have my phone number changed in hopes that it was tied somehow to number. However, I sat in my living room between my daughters, called one on phone, text other one, and she did not receive text. I am at my w it's end. I have surgery next week before starting chemo.  It's IMPERATIVE that my phone works. I pay quite a bit of money each month and don't need this aggravation. Any suggestions from anyone short of throwing phone off bridge???  If not resolved, I will regretfully leave Verizon after many years.

VERY STRESSED MOM

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts not working while on phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It definitely sounds like you're in a strange situation! We would be delighted to see what we can do on our end. I see you mentioned a ticket was filed for this issue. Can you elaborate on what the outcome/resolution was? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes