Trouble with activation
Johnnboy00

I have just gotten a Iphone 4 16gb from my friend because I lost my droid. I went through the activation process, and when I got to the last page it said "Cannot load page"I reloaded the page and it still wouldn't load the page.The phone still says its not activated. Anybody know what the problem is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trouble with activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnnboy00, We certainly want you to get that device activated quickly. What droid device are you coming from? If it was a 4G LTE droid, then you would likely have to have us assist with the activation since the iPhone 4 is not a 4G device, we would have to deactivate the SIM card that was in your android device. Feel free to call our customer service team at 800-922-0204 or *611 from any verizon wireless device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnnboy00, We certainly want you to get that device activated quickly. What droid device are you coming from? If it was a 4G LTE droid, then you would likely have to have us assist with the activation since the iPhone 4 is not a 4G device, we would have to deactivate the SIM card that was in your android device. Feel free to call our customer service team at 800-922-0204 or *611 from any verizon wireless device.

0 Likes