Trouble with calls/texts
marc_ras79

Earlier today my iPhone 4 stopped letting me make calls, receive calls, send or receive text messages.  What do I need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble with calls/texts
brynnie615
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing the same thing. It started last night. I had no problems before I downloaded ios7. I am going to go to Verizon today and see what the deal is.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marc.ras79,

Good thing this VZW sleuth is on the job and ready to crack this case. What's your zip code? Are you running iOS 7? Did this coincide with any recent actions you took on the phone (new software, new apps, etc.)? For now, please restart your phone and test.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reporting your issues brynnie615. We'll get to the bottom of this. What was the result of your store visit? If still having issues, what happens when making calls? Are the issues with messages with all messages or iMessage only?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
maggiechester

My phone is doing the same thing.  Cannot receive calls, goes straight to voicemail, then the individual calls again and it goes thru.  Can't send pics and texts at times.  What's going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi maggiechester,

Let's find out what's going on! When did the problem begin? Current zip code? Do you have Post-Pay or Pre-Paid service? Are you having trouble with standard messages or iMessage? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter  @VZWSupport

0 Likes