Unbelievable.....for a "Technology Company"
Michael_218

What a horrific performance....for an alleged Technology Company. 

Time to market obviously is a higher priority to Verizon then customer satisfaction, ease of doing business, and being prepared. 

I honestly hope Verizon loses customer over this performance.  Management will only get the message when it shows up in lost customers, lost revenue, and lost number of lines.

My opinion is based on 6 calls, and ~5 hours on the phone with customer care.  I have started porting my lines to AT&T.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unbelievable.....for a "Technology Company"
Shermlinda

Wow.

0 Likes
redbarnphotog
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you can show me a report of a national company processing over 2 million orders in a 24 hour period without a single hitch, I will respect your opinion.

Why would you wish ill will on anyone/a company? 

0 Likes
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

Good luck with ATT.  I am sticking with Verizon because I don't get very good coverage with Att.  Verizon hasn't dropped a call on me yet in over 2 yrs.

0 Likes
cathied
Contributor - Level 1

What are you talking about?? Most everyone on here (besides complaining about when their phone may or may not ship) have commented about how smooth this process has been. Can you elaborate on this "poor performance" you're referring to? 6 calls and 5 hours doesn't really tell us anything. Especially when there are people hear calling CS every hour on the hour since 3 AM to see if their phone has shipped yet!

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

QUICK! Does anyone have some cheese?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah...since they have the best network and are number one in customer service and satisfaction, i'll go ahead and stay. there is NO WAY this was going to run smooth. it's the iphone...and for whatever reason, people LOSE their minds when it comes to the iphone.

0 Likes
Michael_218

My coporate plan is with AT&T and I travel all over the United States and I can say I miss the stability and coverage on my family plan that I have on my AT&T coporate plan.  So net of it is I have something to compare to and it is better.

0 Likes
Michael_218

By the way...I have been with GTE/Verizon since 1994, and it is time for a change.   I have lived through the changes and evolution of this company, but this last  experience with customer care has really put me over the edge. 

You can have the best products and network,   but if the customer facing organization (customer care) cannot/will not work to solve your problem in a timely manner than all the products and network doesn't matter.

The promised return calls have gone unreturned, and the supervisors commitment to see this resolved has failed.

I am frustrated and disappointed....especially after this long of a relationship.

So yes,  I may be taking drastic measures, and I may be to harsh, but after 20 years and the amount of money I spend with them each month I expect and demand better service.   It’s not like they didn’t know or plan for an onslaught….then again maybe they didn’t.  I started trying to resolve this issue back in the middle of Jan....all the way up to the odering time.

BTW, I don't wish harm on anyone or any company,  but do encourage and support for paying customers to make a change when the company and people they are doing business with do not meet their expectation.  

0 Likes
Ylwledbttr

Bye...

0 Likes