Unlimited data plan?
clariceex

i currently have a blackberry bold with an unlimited data plan, but i recently upgraded to an iphone 4s. will i be able to keep the unlimited data plan with the iphone or do i need to purchase one of the new data plans? 

i had to purchase the 2GB/$30 plan when i paid for the phone, but is there anyway that i can somehow get the unlimited data plan back? i read online that customers that have the unlimited data plan can keep it, but i'm not sure how i can still keep it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited data plan?
Tidbits
Legend

You have 14 days from the point of the change of plan to get it back.

If your purchased outside of Verizon to get the phone there is a chance that the third party retailer will make you pay a fee outside your agreement by getting the phone through them.

0 Likes
Fpt211
You get to keep the unlimited data plan as long as you dont change plans. I upgraded to the iphone4s and i had the 29.00 unlimited data and got to keep it because i kept everything the same. So yes you will be able to keep your unlimited data just dont change plans only your phone.
0 Likes
Fpt211
Once you have the unlimited data plan you are "grandfathered" in. Like i mentioned keep the same plan and only change or upgrade your phone.
0 Likes
KathiMR

clariceex wrote:

i currently have a blackberry bold with an unlimited data plan, but i recently upgraded to an iphone 4s. will i be able to keep the unlimited data plan with the iphone or do i need to purchase one of the new data plans? 

i had to purchase the 2GB/$30 plan when i paid for the phone, but is there anyway that i can somehow get the unlimited data plan back? i read online that customers that have the unlimited data plan can keep it, but i'm not sure how i can still keep it.

Who did you order from or how?

I just ordered yesterday, the black 16 GB one & they said I could keep my plan. I'm moving from Win Mob 6.5 (yipee!!!)

That would have been good to check out before hand. I know that I had to order through Verizon to get my New Every 2 discount & it didn't show up on the computer, apparently since Verizon messed up when I replaced my defective phone & they treated it like an upgrade & then had to make several changes. But it was in the notes so when I called Verizon yesterday to ask, she found it, & also told me it was backordered in & not the stores, so I have to wait. Ship date of 12-22 (although she said it could be sooner but I will get a confirmation, I guess when its shipped.

So better call them back & ask for them to change you back to your unlimited data plan. I wonder if you ordered from someone other than directly from Verizon?

0 Likes