Unlock Verizon iphone 4s
carolina_rincon

Hi there,

I won 't go into boring details, so let's just say i'm currently in  india  for 6 months and will like to unlock my Verizon iphone 4s to use it with local sim card, while i go back to the US. The account is not active and it is not linked to a number. The following are the details:

IMEI: XXXXXXXXX

Part Description: IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE

Product Version: 6.0.1

Coverage Status: Apple Limited Warranty

Coverage End Date: 29/11/13

First Unbrick Date: 01/12/12

Last Unbrick Date: 09/02/13

Next Tether Activation Policy Description: US Verizon Multi-Mode commercial, UMTS VF NL Locked.

I know i need 'an active over 60 days account'.  Is it possible to open a prepaid account while in India and pay over the phone to activate the iphone?  and then after 60 days call to ask for the unlock ?

Any information will be much appreciated.

Than you! 

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator to remove private information

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlock Verizon iphone 4s
hellB0y

I'm with same situation. My account is disconnected. iOS 6.1.3. iPhone 4S. I'm ready to pay any amount to Verizon to get it unlocked here and use with local SIM card. Pls help. I'm unable to use the device.

0 Likes
Re: Unlock Verizon iphone 4s
rcschnoor
Legend

Since you "know" you need an active over 60 days account, you then also "know" the method you ask about won't work.

Do you know anyone with an active account? Temporarily activate the phone on their account, unlock your phone, and then the person can reactivate their own phone. Problem solved.

0 Likes