Unwanted Facebook contacts in my phone
derbie223

All of my facebook friends somehow got synced with my phone and are all in my contact list.  I don't want them there.  How can I remove them? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unwanted Facebook contacts in my phone
ificanucan

Well you didn't provide very much info on your device or OS. But it is a setting when you sync your Facebook profile to your phone. In order to get it to un-sync these contacts you will need to go into the Facebook sync settings and uncheck sync contacts. you should be able to still add a contact and then sync there Facebook profile to the account manually.

On my old droid, I go to the main menu, Settings, Accounts and sync. Then select Facebook and uncheck sync contacts.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP posted in the iphone 4S space. Maybe they have an iphone 4S?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
derbie223

Thanks for your help everyone....I've gotten it fixed. I do have an iphone

4s and I had to go to my verizon backup online and delete them there then

re-sync to my phone. None of the fixes that I saw using my phone or thru

facebook worked. Thanks again for your help!

0 Likes
MrSlowclaw

I was having this problem as well but i found out as simple as they came, they were gone. Just go into your settings on your iPhone and scroll down. There will be a part in there where it says Facebook. Click it and then you will see "Let facebook connect to your phone in "Calender Contacts Facebook" Turn Contacts to off, and you are good to go.

0 Likes