Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Update stinks and makes my phone not work
ticked_off_and_not_ha

I was having not problems with my iphone 4 and then they send an update that really messed things up, I cannot get my phone to notify me of incoming texts, rings only have of the time and won't apply any of the tones I have set for functions.  I am not happy, I took it to the local Verizon store and he said that the only thing to do was to restore to factory setting and not do the update next time.  I don't really think that is any option as I wasn't having any problems before the update......come on Verizon get it together and make it work again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Update stinks and makes my phone not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello to you ticked_off_and_not_happy!

Let's work together to get you back to being happy with your iPhone 4. I'm very sorry to learn that your device notifications aren't working correctly. I would have to agree that a factory reset would be the best course of action, however I always recommend updating your device. You can easily backup all of your information and restore your device by following these steps: http://bit.ly/RBqOCG

Please keep me posted on your results!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes