Upgrade my Iphone 4 to the new 7 software-my husband is now getting my texts
sushisue44

Does anyone know what I can do so that my husband is not getting my texts.  We upgraded our phones to the new software 7 and not only do I get my text messages he is now getting them.  Good thing I don't have a boyfriend!!!  LOL  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade my Iphone 4 to the new 7 software-my husband is now getting my texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sushisue44,

Let's get your messages to your phone only! Are we talking about regular text messages or iMessages? I have seen this messaging issue with iMessages before if the original setup of the iPhone is done with the same Apple ID. Please confirm if this issue is with regular text message or iMessages and we'll post options to resolve.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade my Iphone 4 to the new 7 software-my husband is now getting my texts
Sparling

I have upgrade our Phone's with the iOS 7.0 and now all 3 of are phones are receiving each others text messages.  These are regular text messages.  Does anyone know how to disable this new feature?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow! That's strange and definitely not a regular feature of iOS 7. Do you happen to be using the same Apple ID on each phone? If so, it is suggested to have a separate Apple ID for each phone. Also make sure that iMessage is set to send messages to your mobile number and not email address in Settings, Messages, iMessage.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes