VZ Backup severe error message 10, 0:600
Blueknightfjh

can anyone provide assistance on how to resolve this error?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Backup severe error message 10, 0:600
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this issue and explore options to resolve pronto Blueknightfjh! When did this issue start? What specific task prompts this error? What is your iOS version?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Blueknightfjh

my "iOS version" is "7.1.2" when I initiate my Verizon back-up assistant, the "sync Now" button appears.  I initiate the process and I get the " Connecting to Back Up Assistant".  Then it says "Sending 437 contacts"  Then I get a "Server Error" window that reads: "Severe error has occurred. Please report the error to Customer Support (10, 0:600)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that info! Let's get this working for you! On your phone, please reset the Backup Assistant app by removing it from your device and readding it. Once you have redownloaded the app, please sign in and sync again. Keep us posted with your progress!

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Blueknightfjh

Thank you for your reply and instructions.

Unfortunately after completing all the steps in your instructions, I am getting the exact same error message.

Please let me know what else can be done to correct my problem.  Below is a screen shot of the error message I am getting.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are still getting this error, Blueknightfjh. Let's figure this out together. If you log on to My Verizon, are you able to view your backed up contacts there?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Blueknightfjh

I signed onto My Verizon and viewed my contacts. My Verizon states I have no contacts but my phone via VZ Backup keeps trying to send/backup 403 contacts

Frank Hetherington

(267) 391-6538 cell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the trying those steps for us Blueknightfjh. We would like to assist further with figuring out what's happening here. To further assist you can you please follow us so that we can communicate via a DM and gather some account specific information from you.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes