Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VZ Navigator Voice Entry Of Destinations On iPhone?
netuser

Has anyone been able to get this to work via bluetooth?.  It doesn't work for me. I called Verizon tech support and they said it must be a problem with my car's bluetooth microphone not working properly.

The car's bluetooth works fine with other apps.  Both Waze and Telenav were able to understand my voice commands..

I then tried calling Verizon's 411 search twice and to see if I could use that service to get the text message that automatically sends you a link that automaticlally enters the address into VZ Navigator.  Two $1.99 calls later I reached a live operator who gave the phone number verbally, but neither call would sucessfully send the text link to VZ Navigator.  I don't think I would really want to have to pay $1.99 per call on an on-going basis just to enter addresses by voice anyway, but I was curious to see it work once.

Has anyone had luck with any method of voice address entry with bluetooth?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Navigator Voice Entry Of Destinations On iPhone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

netuser,

Good afternoon! I was unable to find related issues to the one you describe. However, I do suggest uninstalling the VZ Nav application and redownloading it from the App store to resolve this concern. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes