Verizon Transefer App stuck at Wifi Setting
D229

Trying to use app to transfer data to Iphone 8.  App stuck at "conect to WiFi" It is conected to wifi.

Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Transefer App stuck at Wifi Setting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to transfer data from your previous device to your current one is very important. We've noted that you're using an app to transfer data to your iPhone 8 and that the app is stuck at "Connect to Wi-Fi." We've also noted your reference to your device already being connected to Wi-Fi. I apologize for your inconvenience and we'll do everything we can to assist you in resolving this matter. Are you transferring data from iPhone to iPhone or from Android device to iPhone? That information is important and we want to ensure that we're on the right path to assist you. We also provide a variety or resources to help with the Content Transfer process at https://search.verizonwireless.com/onesearch/search?q=content+transfer. Please let our team know if these resources help you. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes