Verizon customer service personnel, I hope to get help, I can't use the phone, I need to unlock
mydear147258

I just returned to China from the United States of America, I got the iphone4s now China can't use, I need your help, because here any operator SIM card can not be used, I need to unlock my mobile phone. Because he now can only use as the touch. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service personnel, I hope to get help, I can't use the phone, I need to unlock
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you did not get the SIM unlock while in the United States, you will not now. Verizon Wireless requires a phone be active on their network and you to be a current customer along with other requirements when requesting a SIM unlock.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service personnel, I hope to get help, I can't use the phone, I need to unlock
mydear147258

If I let qualified American friends to help me call Verizon to request the unlock, this way?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mydear147258

How to unlock if I am not in the case of the United States

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You cannot get it unlocked. You do not qualify.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you send this phone to one of your qualified friends in the US, they can activate it on their account. Once activated on their account, they can request to have it unlocked. They can then re-activate their phone on their account and send your phone back to you in China. This is the only way Verizon will agree to unlock it for you.

0 Likes