Re: Verizon iPhone 4 with no sim card slot
Wildman
Legend

If you are speaking of the images posted above, that is from a post on one of Apples website, I just shared the info with this situation...  Other post I just created screen shots of device and convert to GIF or Flash and upload image from my storage network.

0 Likes
victorbraga98
Contributor - Level 1

there is a simcard for verizon that is not for 4G phones, I have a Droid 2 Global, it has a vodafone simcard

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Only the 4S will have a sim card for Verizon.  The 4 is CDMA only.

0 Likes
judybby15

hi i have a question, my phone broke so now i want to buy an iphone can i purchase it from like ebay or something?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sure - just be sure the ESN is clear, meaning it is not reported as lost or stolen and is not connected to an account with a balance due.  You can call Verizon with the ESN; and I think there's a way on the Verizon website to input the ESN to see if it is able to be activated on your account. 

As long as the phone is a Verizon branded phone with a clear ESN you should be able to activate it on your account.

0 Likes
judybby15

thanks. it can be a with a iphone4s as well?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As long as it's branded Verizon, and you can verify the ESN is clear, yes.  If you do not already have a data plan, you will need to add the minimum $30 for 2 GB plan.

0 Likes