Visual Voicemail not working.....
HHAMELTON
Enthusiast - Level 1

A couple of days ago my visual voicemail stopped working - I restarted my phone, but nothing has changed.  Help!!!

Labels (1)
Re: Visual Voicemail not working.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HHAMELTON-

Have no fear Verizon is here. Are you getting any kind of errors when you open up the Visual Voicemail? Are you having any issues with data connections on the phone? One step that I would try to do is "Reset Network Settings" Performing Reset Network Settings erases cellular and Wi-Fi network settings, including saved networks, Wi-Fi passwords and VPN settings. You can get these step by this link: http://vz.to/18AWtzu Keep us posted if this works.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

LVCK

I reset my network settings as suggested and nothing changed; my visual voice mail still does not work, when I tap the voice mail icon (iPhone 5), the voice mail number is automatically dialed. I cannot view/access my visual voicemail list.

Please help resolve this issue. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LVCK,

We know how important it is to stay in touch & voice mails help you do so. Let's get this resolved once & for all. Are you able to access your voice mail by calling *86? If so then I would suggest doing a restore on the phone to get the visual voice mail working. What computer do you have? Is iTunes already installed?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport