Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voice mail update.
JOHMIN96

My husband has an iPhone 4S and our voice mail is being updated.  He has not set up his new voice mailbox yet.  He has voice mails on his phone that are already in his deleted voice mails but he can still listen to them.  Since they are in the deleted voice mails, can they still be saved if we contact that third-party vendor?  If so, does he have to set up his new voice mailbox before they can be saved?  Is there any way for those voice mails to be saved to the new voice mailbox rather than a memory stick or something?  These are voice mails from our recently deceased parents and we really don't want to lose them.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance on saving these precious voice mails, JOHMIN96. My condolences with regard to your parents. And yes, you can still save those voice mails if you contact that third party vendor if you still listen to them. You can view more information from CBW production here by clicking on this link. http://bit.ly/2kwA6YE. My recommendation would be for you to save those voice mails first prior to setting up the new voice mail.

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes