Voicemail Timestap on iPhone 4s
Cara_B

When I check my voicemail, the timestamp for when the voicemail was left is incorrect. My iPhone is programmed to set the time and date automatically. I am on the west coast, but the timestamp for the voicemails seems to be for the east coast. Does anyone know how to change this? Thanks for you help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Timestap on iPhone 4s
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Never had this problem but have you tried the usual troubleshooting steps? Restart, Reset, Restore? Are the vm's being left by someone calling from the east coast? Not sure if that should matter but it may have something to do with it. Also, have you done *228 option 2 (and perhaps 1) to see if that does anything?

0 Likes
Philostow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem, my phone number is an east coast number, I live in mountain time (for 4 years now) and up until I got my new Samsung S6 the voicemail timestamps were in mountain time now they are in Eastern Time. any thoughts? Also has anyone noticed that the Bluetooth connectivity on this phone stinks I can barely leave my office without by dropping, I used to be able to walk all over my first floor with my s5 and not lose Bluetooth connectivity.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Philostow,

It is odd that your voicemial time stamp changed suddenly. What type of vociemail do you use? (basic/standard or visual voicemail) In regards to your Bluetooth issue, do you notice that the connection drops with all bluetooths or just certain bluetooth devices? Exactly how far do you actually travel away from the device before the bluetooth connection drops?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Philostow
Enthusiast - Level 2

The timestamp issue began with my first basic/standard voicemail received on my new S6. I don’t use visual voicemail.

Bluetooth connectivity as soon as get about 4 or 5 feet from my phone. I need to try out another BT headset. However the problem started with my S6.

I have one more complaint and that is with the standard email app. On my S5 there was a global Sent folder and global Trash folder, so I could easily go to one Sent or one Trash folder, usually in that order, and delete all in each. Those appear to be missing. Now I have to go each of my 8 or 9 email accounts and delete from send and delete from trash, such a pain. I wish I hadn’t returned my S5 so quickly.

Thanks,

Phil

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Philostow,

I appreciate the details. We would love to have our network team check into this timestamp concern. I have sent your private message. Please respond back to my private message so we can gain additional details.

In regards, to the Bluetooth issue please test out another Bluetooth headset when you have an opportunity and let us know if the connectivity issues persist.

Also, I do apologize for any inconvenience the new email set up on the Galaxy S6 may have cause, unfortunately we are not able to change this.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes