Voicemail notification problems
Docdent1
I have two iPhone 4s. We seem to be having a problem getting voice mail notifications. We will not get notified for several days and then all of a sudden we will get a new voicemail. Then we are notified that we have x # of voicemails. I have set up the visual voicemail as instructed. Any ideas on how to fix?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notification problems
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not sure if it will work but the usual suggestions are to reset/restart/restore your iPhone and/or try dialling *228 and choosing option 2. If the problem persists you might need to contact VZW to make sure there isn't an issue on their end.

0 Likes
BrentD

I'm having the same issue on my 4S. The only way the phone will tell me I have a voicemail is if the phone is rebooted. I rebooted it this morning for an unrelated reason and got a notification of an unread voicemail from Friday (this is now the following Thursday!).  I'm a new customer to Verizon as of Oct 15th, so this is not a lingering issue from switching from another phone or anything like that.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried dialing *228? Contacted VZW to see if there is something they need to do on their end?

0 Likes
gonoles

I have a trouble ticket with Verizon, now over three weeks.  Having same issues and Verizon does not have resolution at all.  They advised me that I need to switch to another phone, other than the iPhone 4 until this is resolved.  They also will not let me out of any contract with Verizon.  iPhone is great, Verizon has many issues. 

0 Likes