Weak signal in Western NC over the last 3 weeks
MLance

Good afternoon, I would like to find out what is going on with the service in Western NC.  I live in the 28905 zip code and work in 28906.  Coverage has been terrible the last three weeks.  I have no signal at all in some places that I used to have great service and im dropping a lot of calls.  In the evenings at my home where I have a Network Extender I've even had family tell me they tried to call me six or seven times and I don't even get the calls.  Like I said it has only been this bad for the last 3 or so weeks and a majority of the people in my town are having the same issues so I know it isn't my phone alone.  Any idea of whats going on?  Are they working on the lines, upgrading or something that could cause these problems?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Weak signal in Western NC over the last 3 weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MLance, thanks for this heads up! No issues reported in North Carolina at this time. We need to take a closer look at your device since you're having issues in more than one place. Which make/model phone do you have? Have you powered your device off/on since having this issue to soft reset it?

Additionally, let's make sure that your network extender is set up properly, as well. Click here for the steps: http://vz.to/1lorUzV Keep us posted. We're standing by to further assist you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes