What happened to my call waiting feature? I hear the tone but cannot see who is calling or have the option to swap calls.
devans
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to have call waiting on my iPhone 4S and could see who was calling and could swap calls.  Now it has disappeared although I still hear the second incoming call tone.  The second call does not show up in the call log either.  I have missed important calls.  Can it be restored without losing other information on the phone?

Labels (2)
Re: What happened to my call waiting feature?  I hear the tone but cannot see who is calling or have the option to swap calls.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely strange, devans. How long has it been since the call waiting prompt on the screen stopped appearing? Please try a soft reset by holding down both the power and home keys, simultaneously, until your phone resets on its own. This may help recover this feature. Another thing I would recommend is a Network Settings reset by going to: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. If the issue persists, let us know!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes