Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What is a customer supposoe to do when no wi fi is grayed out; on contract and not time to change phones and can't afford to buy a new phone outright and neither Verizon nor apple want to assist
jules0309

After the IOS updates a couple of days ago I had wi fi now it is grayed out my contract doesn't expire until November; can't afford to buy a new phone outright and warranty went off 10/13 on my I4S - so now until November I have no wi fi on my phone does this seem right to anyone???? Verizon nor Apple want to assist other than to sell a new phone?  Makes me wonder if I want to continue with either company.

Labels (1)
Re: What is a customer supposoe to do when no wi fi is grayed out; on contract and not time to change phones and can't afford to buy a new phone outright and neither Verizon nor apple want to assist
Not applicable

http://www.apple.com

You can get assistance in the support community or simply go to a google search with Wifi greyed out after iOS update. There are many solutions.

Turn airplane mode on and off.

Hold down the large home button and power button at same time to reset the device.

Turn your modem and router on and off to have it reset. See if that helps.

Everyone who comes on this forum blames verizon for their situation when in this case Apple does all the updates.

Good Luck