Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What's wrong with my memory?
RosieV

I have the IPhone 4s in 16GB and ever since I started with this phone I've had all the same apps I do today and probably the double of my pictures. Before it used to say I had around 7GB left in memory but now that I have even less pictures it says I only have 143MB. I don't understand what's wrong if I've tried to delete pictures and apps and my memory doesn't seem to go up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's wrong with my memory?
Not applicable

Perhaps the apps and pictures you are deleting are on a memory card and not the phone. Thus deleting them wouldn't do anything.

0 Likes
Ptmc518
Novice

The iPhone doesn't have expandable memory...

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ptmc518 wrote:

The iPhone doesn't have expandable memory...

Well there's another reason not to get one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi RosieV,  Let's make sure you are able to get the most out of your device memory!  I just recently deleted some applications and pictures but my memory did not update until I restarted the phone.  Have you tried turning the device off since you started clearing out the memory?  I would be more than happy to provide additional assistance if needed.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Pjdhowell

I am having the same problem and trying to see what to do to fix the problem of no memory..

0 Likes