Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
When Did I Activate
richie72846
Novice

Is there any way to find out when I activated my iPhone. I have lost all my paper work and someone asked me how long have you had your phone and I couldn't remember. I know it's been at least 3 yrs. and maybe longer.

Thanks, Richie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When Did I Activate
Spiral

Well I am pretty sure the Verizon iPhone 4 was released in February 2011 (I bought one then) so that would have been 2 years plus about 9 months.  Of course that is assuming you purchased/activated your iPhone at the release date.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I'm not aware of any way to check via MyVerizon; contract and upgrade dates are available, but since you're out of contract, it'll just show that you're month-to-month.  The documents regarding the phone's purchase/activation would be there, but those are only kept on-line for 18 months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can clarify richie72846! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with your mobile number and account verification so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes