When someone calls my phone they get the plan administrators name instead of mine. We all have our own lines how can I get it to show my name?
joyspirit77

When someone calls me they do not see my contact name, they see the person who is account manager's name. How do I get this changed?

Also, lost my camera app and facetime off of my phone, how do I get it back?

How much will it cost me to switch to a 5G that is mine and a new number that is under someone else's plan that is also with Verizon? Do I have a contract on this phone?

What is the actual plan I am on?

Thanks,

Joy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When someone calls my phone they get the plan administrators name instead of mine. We all have our own lines how can I get it to show my name?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello joyspirit77,

Help is just a posting away! May I ask what iOS version do you have on your iPhone 4? Have you performed a backed up of your info recently? If so then I would suggest performing a restore on your iPhone using iTunes to get your camera app and FaceTime working. As for the name on the caller id, this can be changed by logging into My Verizon and changing the name on the number in question. Once you have done so, please keep us posted.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes