Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
When will my phone be in????
mbeilox2012

I ordered my iphone 4s from the store on Wednesday 10/3 but it was after 6 so they couldn't put in the order until the next day, 10/4. My sales man said he would call me and email me once it arrived so I can go pick it up but I still haven't received anything. When should my phone be in??? I was hoping that it would finally be in today but it's 10 a.m. and I still haven't gotten a call Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will my phone be in????
mdram4x4
Leader

sooner or later

be patient

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Verizon is currently saying that iPhones ordered NOW will be shipped by 11/2/2012. When I looked last Monday, I believe they were promising a 10/26/2012 ship by date. Since you ordered last Wednesday, it MAY ship by 10/26, but it also MAY ship by 11/2. I don't know what the ship by date was last Wednesday.

0 Likes
mbeilox2012

That's for the iphone 5. I got the 4s.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

My mistake. I would assume the store you ordered from would have a better idea than anyone on these boards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello to you Mbeilox2012!

The Iphone 4s is such an awesome phone, hopefully you're already loving it!  As mentioned this phone isn't on a back order like the iPhone 5. If you ordered it on 10/4 it depends on which shipping method you chose.

It may have been the 2 day shipping but the 8th was Columbus day. We can check on your order if you'd like!

Let me know.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes