When will my phone be in????
mbeilox2012

I ordered my iphone 4s from the store on Wednesday 10/3 but it was after 6 so they couldn't put in the order until the next day, 10/4. My sales man said he would call me and email me once it arrived so I can go pick it up but I still haven't received anything. When should my phone be in??? I was hoping that it would finally be in today but it's 10 a.m. and I still haven't gotten a call Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will my phone be in????
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

sooner or later

be patient

rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon is currently saying that iPhones ordered NOW will be shipped by 11/2/2012. When I looked last Monday, I believe they were promising a 10/26/2012 ship by date. Since you ordered last Wednesday, it MAY ship by 10/26, but it also MAY ship by 11/2. I don't know what the ship by date was last Wednesday.

0 Likes
mbeilox2012

That's for the iphone 5. I got the 4s.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

My mistake. I would assume the store you ordered from would have a better idea than anyone on these boards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Mbeilox2012!

The Iphone 4s is such an awesome phone, hopefully you're already loving it!  As mentioned this phone isn't on a back order like the iPhone 5. If you ordered it on 10/4 it depends on which shipping method you chose.

It may have been the 2 day shipping but the 8th was Columbus day. We can check on your order if you'd like!

Let me know.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes