When will verizon be getting 4G prepaid?
mholliday1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use to have a verizon monthly subscription. 2 year contract... Bill was like 130 dollars a month, after my contract was up I went pre-paid.. But first I went to boost mobile, because they have 4G phones and verizon does not. 

When I realized I could use my iphone 4 with pre-paid I switched back over to verizon, because they have better over all services.

Now the real question here is , when does verizon plan to add 4G to their pre-paid phone services?

All the other companies have it already for their pre-paid. Sprint/ATT/Tmobile.. all the prepaid companies.

I hope these people realize that pre-paid is the way of the future and they are only losing customers by not getting on board like all these other companies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will verizon be getting 4G prepaid?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

No plans have been announced for adding 4G to prepaid plans. Right now, 3G is it. Personally, I hardly ever use 4G since I use WiFi everywhere I go. That is how I keep way under my monthly data usage each month. But, again, to answer your question, no plans for 4G on prepaid plans. Of course, Verizon doesn't announce new changes until after they start, just keep checking back.

Doc

0 Likes