Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where do I find the SIM card number on my iPhone 4?
kcrism

I followed the instructions that Verizon has given me (settings>general>about), and it's not in there. I know it has to start with an 89, but I just don't see it anywhere! Does anyone else know where else it can possibly be without having to take the phone apart?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Where do I find the SIM card number on my iPhone 4?
kaebfly
Leader

Your iPhone 4 does not have a SIM card (assuming it is a Verizon iPhone 4). You also don't need anything like that to transfer data. You can use iTunes to create a backup if you aren't using iCloud. You can use your computer to sync pictures from your iPhone 4. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201269

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

You don't have to take the phone apart to get the SIM card out, I'm not certain if you'll find the SIM card number or not.

iPhone 4 Sim Removal - YouTube

What are you needing it for?

0 Likes
kcrism

Thanks for your reply!

I need it in order to transfer all my contacts, photos, etc to a newer phone (iPhone 5s). I looked at the YouTube video you provided, and unfortunately my current phone doesn't have a compartment for the sim card. I'm assuming in this case, I never had one.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

And you already attempted this?:

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap General.
  3. Tap About.
  4. The entry titled ICCID is your SIM card number
0 Likes
kcrism

I have. 😕

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Is the iPhone 4 from a different carrier?

I'm an Android, but I feel like there is more than one way to transfer all your data on an iPhone; cloud service for example.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

Your iPhone 4 does not have a SIM card (assuming it is a Verizon iPhone 4). You also don't need anything like that to transfer data. You can use iTunes to create a backup if you aren't using iCloud. You can use your computer to sync pictures from your iPhone 4. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201269

0 Likes