White iPhone 4S Cases - ROUNDUP :)
tr1age

I just pre-ordered my first White iPhone. Woohoo!

I wanted protection but didn't want to cover up the cool design of the iPhone itself. I have been covering my phones all my life and ruining what was meant to be experienced. However, I know I will inevitably drop it at least 100 times in the next year. So my goal is to find a balance of protection to retain resale value but also to enjoy the design of the phone, so keep that in mind while looking at my suggestions. 

So I have gathered all the info into one thread, hope this is helpful to people in the similar situation! :smileyhappy:

http://listentotristan.blogspot.com/2011/10/need-case-for-white-iphone-4s.html

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: White iPhone 4S Cases - ROUNDUP :)
tr1age

Updated! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered one of the new Otterboxes designed for the 4S. I know they make ones from the old generation that fit the Verizon form factor, but I was worried about the old ones as it said they interefered with the proximity sensor on white iPhone (I ordered a White 32GB 4S), so Im hoping the new ones won't have the problem. If they do, I'll just return it, but I'm optimistic since the white is available at launch this time around.

0 Likes
SoulBassist23

I ordered a white 4S 16gb, and I was wondering if I should get the Crimson AFC case in black, any thoughts? I just think it looks really cool and does come off as durable.

0 Likes
tr1age

It is a cool case the crimson, but it adds a ton of bulk and won't work with docking accessories.

0 Likes
Andrepdx
I purchased a 2pack slim profile case made by Phillips. I got it at Target for $20. They are very thin and slim. I use the clear one on my white iPhone 4s and gave the black one to a friend. These work on both the iPhone 4 and 4s. It retains the thinness you are looking for. Keeps all of the color and glory!!!
0 Likes
tr1age

nice find!

0 Likes
tr1age

Anyone who was curious I ended up with the Graft Leverage case. GOD I LOVE IT. So many compliments since I put it on.

I perviously had the Ebay SGP silver and white case. it was nice and protective, but not as pretty :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
jay75008

your best bet is this

http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/cases/iphone-4-4s/

i have one on my 4s. its drop proof from 6 meters, fully waterproof! now people think waterproof and think "oh i can get it slightly wet" NOPE haha you can go swimming with your phone in this case it is 100% waterproof down to like 10 feet. you can take your phone in the shower, drop it in a river, throw it in your fish tank! wont hurt it haha

also its heat and cold resistant. very slim. great case a bit pricey but if you want to retain your value. this WILL protect it. makes otterbox look like junk

0 Likes
MD2Farm

I have an Incipio. It has a soft cover & a hard case. It is a bit thicker than LifeProof (which has kept my husband from destroying his phone). But what I love about it, it has a compartment for debit cards, ID, cash, etc. Will hold up to 3 cards. Best case I've had to date.

0 Likes