Why Verizon do not allow me to roll over mi data month to month?, if I paid for it, I should Be entitled to use it, or not?
Humby

Why Verizon do not allow me to roll over mi data month to month?, if I paid for it, I should Be entitled to use it, or not?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Verizon do not allow me to roll over mi data month to month?, if I paid for it, I should Be entitled to use it, or not?
Snn5
Legend

When you decide to go with a plan that is monthly, you agree to use as much of what you bought to do whatever you wish to with, for that month.  You buy on a monthly basis, not a rolling basis.

0 Likes
Re: Why Verizon do not allow me to roll over mi data month to month?, if I paid for it, I should Be entitled to use it, or not?
Humby

Thanks for your answer, and you are right about it. I should go and buy a plan with other carriers that really care about it.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, do so please, and thank you.  Good day.

0 Likes
5844dwk30
Contributor - Level 1

Snn5 how can you tell people to go elsewhere and have a good day I'd like to know from a Verizon rep are you speaking on their behalf if not I would think comments like these would be removed by the moderator

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They shouldn't. It's a free market and people need to start talking with their money. Find a better deal best to go there if it meets your needs.

Snn5
Legend

I can tell people to take what is the best deal for them.  If they feel that their interests are better served elsewhere, why would they stay if their needs cannot be met at present?  It's not to say the change is forever as customers can come and go as they wish.  Sometimes customers leave because they are mad about changes, or they don't understand some aspect of their service, other times it really is a lack of service, be it customer service or network service.  A lot of the times customers come back.  A Verizon rep might say that this is simply not a feature of any plan that is offered right now and that they do not have information on such a feature as it pertains to future feature inclusion.  A lot of us here are objective in that we try to see where the customer might be misunderstood and where Verizon's terms and plans might be better explained.  Sometimes it's not the big corporation's fault for what customers mis-perceive as it relates to opinion or fact, and sometimes it is the company's shortcomings that might have lead to a bad customer experience.  Usually though, it is a lack of understanding, be it equipment or service, rate changes or plan details.  We are here to inform and help.  Customers decide what to do with that input.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Humby

You deserve the best with us! I don't want to see you go to another carrier because of the roll over data. We don't want you to pay for data that you are not using. Make sure you're on the right plan and only paying for the data you need here: http://vz.to/1Bjfz4F .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes