Re: Why am I not receiving all my texts?
jrblb372

AntonioC_VZW,

Contact me on my cell or home phone. I have 20 documented times that

messages were chopped up or broken.

I would like to move forward with resolving this issue.

JB

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cbracken,

Your patience is greatly appreciated. The good news is that is the current software version. Now let's look at other elements that may effect your texts. May I ask how much available device memory do you have? Are you using iMessage? If so then try turning iMessage and wifi off, erasing some of the current threaded text messages, reboot, and retest. Please let us know the results, just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrblb372, we're here to help assist with the text messaging issue. I have sent you a Follow request. Please Follow me back, and send me a DM so I may work with you on this. Thank you, jrblb372.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
katmac21

I am having the same issue with my iphone 4s.  Friends tell me they have sent me texts over the past 2 weeks and I have not received them.  However, I do always receive my daughter's texts (thank heavens) and occasionally from others as well.  I'd like help too!

0 Likes
jrblb372

katmac21,

I finally resolved my texting issue with Verizon. it turns out, the problem was on their end, not my phone.

If you are having issues not receiving text messages, you might want to check the Call Blocking feature on your cell

phone. If you have "call-blocked" any telephone lately, it is likely in the Call Blocking software. Have Verizon Tech Support

un-install and re-install Call Blocking.

Try and see if that works. It did for me.

Good luck.

jrblb372

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you stay connected katmac21! Are your daughter's messages the only ones you receive? How about all your other contacts? What messaging app? Does this happen in more than one location?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes