Why are other people on my plan receiving texts that I send to certain people?
jbrit

They can also reply to the person I send the text to & it says that it is coming from my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why are other people on my plan receiving texts that I send to certain people?
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

You are probably all using the same Apple ID for iMessage. You should have different Apple ID for iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime. You can share the iTunes Apple ID if you want to share the same purchased lists for apps, music and etc.My wife and I share the same iTunes Apple ID. but our iCloud, iMessage and Facetime is different. so we pay for a song or app once and both get it.

View solution in original post

Re: Why are other people on my plan receiving texts that I send to certain people?
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

You are probably all using the same Apple ID for iMessage. You should have different Apple ID for iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime. You can share the iTunes Apple ID if you want to share the same purchased lists for apps, music and etc.My wife and I share the same iTunes Apple ID. but our iCloud, iMessage and Facetime is different. so we pay for a song or app once and both get it.