Why can I not send text messages to folks NOT on an iPhone?
AlyceN

I have an IPhone  4.

Why can I not send text messages to folks NOT on an iPhone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can I not send text messages to folks NOT on an iPhone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AlyceN,

We definitely want you to be able to text and communicate with everyone and hearing that you are having this trouble is concerning. Lets get to the bottom of this now and get those messages flowing. Have you ever been able to send messages to any one else? When did this start happening? Do you get any error messages when trying to send messages to anyone that doesn't have an iPhone?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AlyceN

This only happens when I send messages to non-phone users.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important we get all your text messages working properly, AlyceN. I need a few more details to get to the bottom of this. What happens when you try to send a text to a non-iPhone user? Are you able to receive text from non-iPhone users?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes