Why can't I connect to a wireless network?
iamcj0526

It's not even giving me the prompt to sign into the network as it normally does.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have wireless connection set up at work so when I get there it auto connects but today it says "Network Failure". I know it's not the network because the person that sits righ tnext to me is on it.
Mitch_GH
Enthusiast - Level 3

It may help to reset your network settings.  This action will erase network information only, such as Wi-Fi networks and passwords, and will not affect anything else on the phone, such as contacts and pictures.

Settings > General > Reset Network Settings

The phone will reset and you will need to enter your network password again to gain access.  Hope this works!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have wireless connection set up at work so when I get there it auto connects but today it says "Network Failure". I know it's not the network because the person that sits righ tnext to me is on it.
Mitch_GH
Enthusiast - Level 3

It may help to reset your network settings.  This action will erase network information only, such as Wi-Fi networks and passwords, and will not affect anything else on the phone, such as contacts and pictures.

Settings > General > Reset Network Settings

The phone will reset and you will need to enter your network password again to gain access.  Hope this works!

0 Likes
iamcj0526

Thanks for the reply, I tried it, it didn’t work ☹ I suppose I could stop by the Verizon store after work. Thanks anyway!

0 Likes
Mitch_GH
Enthusiast - Level 3

Back up your phone first with iTunes and/or iCloud as they will likely ask you to perform a factory reset which will delete everything on your phone.

0 Likes
iamcj0526

I don’t have to go to the store! All the sudden, it prompted me to sign in to the wireless and it connected! YAY! Thanks for your help, appreciate it ☺

0 Likes