Why did my contacts disappear?
72bruins

Are there any problems with the iPhone 4s? I lost all my contacts. All I can see are plain numbers from my texts Is there a fix?

Thx

Dave

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts dissapeared
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

72Bruins,

I just want to reach out to you today. Have you been able to get all your contacts back into your phone? I know I would be lost without mine. If you go into the app store on your phone and download Verizon Cloud, you can backup and restore your contacts using this software. Please keep us posted. Hope all is well.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

(sigh)

Apple just did another update.

1    Check settings to see if the switch for you contacts is on.

2    Try a hard reboot

3    last restort.  restore from last backup

0 Likes
72bruins

Thanks for the suggestions. Verizon told me to download the backup contacts app and it restored all of my contacts. I never had this happen before. Kinda strange.

Dave

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

72Bruins,

I just want to reach out to you today. Have you been able to get all your contacts back into your phone? I know I would be lost without mine. If you go into the app store on your phone and download Verizon Cloud, you can backup and restore your contacts using this software. Please keep us posted. Hope all is well.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
72bruins

Yes! I greatly appreciated the help. Thank to so much

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Buckinut51

For some reason, I can't seem to restore my contacts from the Backup Assistant. Every time I try to run the assistant, it tells me 0 contacts sent/received. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here Buckinut51! So that we can troubleshoot your device correctly, can you provide us with the make and model device you are using? Have you installed Back up Assistant on the original device that has all of your contacts stored? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Buckinut51

Thank you for the response. I was able to solve the issue with a hard reset.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes