Why does Verizon have problems with unlocking cutomer phones that are going overseas?
AznSwag

I am an active duty US service member serving overseas and asked Verizon to unlock my iphone 4s.  Now that I am overseas the phone is still locked and I can not use it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does Verizon have problems with unlocking cutomer phones that are going overseas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is very important to have an operable phone to communicate AznSwag! Is the phone active on a Verizon Wireless line of service? The iPhone 4S must be attached to a line of service on an account to begin the SIM unlock. If so, and you were advised this was completed please contact our global support team at 908-559-4899. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon have problems with unlocking cutomer phones that are going overseas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is very important to have an operable phone to communicate AznSwag! Is the phone active on a Verizon Wireless line of service? The iPhone 4S must be attached to a line of service on an account to begin the SIM unlock. If so, and you were advised this was completed please contact our global support team at 908-559-4899. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes