Why won't my call waiting work?
ErnieSal

When I'm on the phone and get another call I hear the beep but don't get the option to answer it. Its not in the phone settings to turn call waiting on or off.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't my call waiting work?
pamjax

same with my phone.  have tried to call support numerous times but did not have enough time to hold

0 Likes
wellmk

I had this same frustrating problem. Customer service said I had to contact tech support and have my phone reconfigured from some outside source (garbage).  I just simply shut down my phone for about 10 minutes and restarted it and my call wating is working now. I saw the suggestion on a previous blog and it did work for my phone. Hope it works for yours.

0 Likes
Stacie1962

On line with Verizon, they are saying there is an update to be preformed. Waiting to see if it will work.... I'm confused, because the call waiting feature was there and worked before. 

OK! It works, so just call 611 on your cell phone and they will walk you through it!! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highly-favored-one

I had to go to a Verizon store, it took about 20 minutes for them to figure out the problem, but they were able to fix it. I haven't had a problem since, and it's been about 4 months ago that the problem was taken care of.

0 Likes