Wont turn on.
Jenn418

So my phone turned off on me today and I'm not sure why I didnt even notice when it did it. Now problem is now getting it to turn back on. I plug it in and it doesnt do anything. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wont turn on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jenn418,

We definitely want you to have a working phone, so let's get this fixed asap! Have you tried a different wall or car charger? How long has the device been on the charger? Any liquid or physical damage to the device? You can locate the nearest Verizon Wireless store http://bit.ly/3SdsA to have the battery tested. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
annoyedwithapple

I feel your pain. My piece of crap iPhone 4 decided to crap out on me this evening. It was working but the battery was low. While visiting with friends, the battery must have completely died. Should have been no big deal-happens all the time. Plugged it in like always-will not power back on. Phone was not damaged. It was sitting in my lap, in my house, the entire time.

SO FRUSTRATED I COULD SCREAM.

0 Likes
wcgriffyn

Try this...with the iPhone plugged in to the charger, not a computer, press and hold the home button and then at the same time press and hold the power button. The iPhone should reboot and once you see the Apple logo release the buttons.

0 Likes